In this series I show how you can develop your own (very small and non-productive) cloud computing platform. I will extend it when I have time to work on it.
- Let's Program our own Cloud Computing Provider with Python, RabbitMQ and QEMU
- VDE Networking for our Cloud Computing
- Persistent QEMU Instances with systemd
- Graceful Shutdown of QEMU Guest from Python
- Cleaning up Message Routing of our Cloud Computing Project
- Detect IP Address of QEMU Guest VM on a Bridged Network
- Interlude: Setup an automated RabbitMQ Provider